Adirondack Winery is the region's first Micro Winery! A wine tasting includes a souvenir glass. 35+ wine types hand-crafted locally. Gourmet cheese, foods, chocolates, wine ice cream, and unique wine-related gifts and accessories also available.
Adirondack Winery & Tasting Room, located in the heart of Lake George Village, is the region's first Micro Winery! We are proud to offer an impressive selection of wines, all hand-crafted locally by our own wine maker. Enjoy a wine tasting session that includes a souvenir glass to take home with you. You may even have a chance to see the wine-making process in action. All of Adirondack Winery's wine bottles feature photographs of natural landscapes and landmarks from Lake George and the surrounding Adirondacks region.
From our attractive store / tasting room, located right on Canada Street across from Shepard Park and near the corner of Amherst, we also sell Grafton Village Cheddar cheeses; Stonewall Kitchen fine foods; scrumptious hand-made chocolates; Mercer's Wine Ice Cream; and a unique selection of wine-related gifts and accessories.
What is a micro-winery? We are a small scale boutique winery offering a wide range of wines for every palate. Our wines are made on premises, starting from the finest quality grape must sourced from various farm vineyards. We employ the same wine-making techniques and ingredients, and utilize similar equipment, as a major commercial winery does, just on a smaller scale. Because we are a micro-winery, we're able to offer a much broader selection of wines (30+ varieties) than a typical vineyard winery; plus we have a micro-level of attention to wine quality and service.
Visit the winery to experience a taste of something completely different!
Here's a look at Adirondack Winery's selection of wines, many award-winning!
- Fireworks Red Merlot (Bronze, 2010 World Value Wine Challenge)
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pinot Noir (Silver Medal, Intl Eastern Wine Competition 2009)
- Sangiovese (Bronze, 2010 Int'l Eastern Wine Competition)
- Rocky Shiraz (Bronze, 2010 Finger Lakes Int'l Wine Competition)
- Barbera (Bronze, 2010 World Value Wine Challenge)
- Cabernet Franc (Silver, 2010 Finger Lakes Int'l Wine Comptition)
- Red Barn (Reserve Cab Sav) (Bronze, 2010 World Value Wine Challenge)
- Red Coat (Reserve Merlot) (Silver, 2010 Indy Int'l Wine Competition)
- Chardonnay (Silver Medal, World Value Wine Challenge 2009)
- Riesling (Bronze, 2010 World Value Wine Challenge)
- Sauvignon Blanc (Bronze, 2010 Finger Lakes Int'l Wine Competition)
- Pinot Grigio (Bronze, 2010 World Value Wine Challenge)
- Gewurztraminer (Bronze, 2010 Los Angeles Int'l Wine Competition)
- Blushing Trees (White Zinfandel)
Fruity / Semi-Sweet Wines:
- Strawsling (Strawberry Riesling) (Bronze, 2010 NextGen Wine Competition for Millenial Wine Drinkers)
- Orchard Blossom (Green Apple Gewurztraminer)
- Prospect Mountain White (Peach Chardonnay)
- Red Carriage (Cranberry Chianti)
- Blue Twilight (Blueberry Shiraz)
- Wild Red (Black Cherry Pinot Noir)
- Amethyst Sunset (Blackberry Merlot)
- Serene White (Kiwi Melon Pinot Grigio)
- Berry Blush (Raspberry White Zin)
- Season's Flourish (Pomegranate Zinfandel)
Sweet / Dessert Wines:
- Snow White (Traditional White Ice Wine)
- Iced Over (Vidal Ice Wine)
- Winter Concerto (White Chocolate Port)
- Fireside Reserve (Traditional Port)
- Calm After the Storm (Orange Chocolate Port)
Adirondack Winery also offers custom-labeled wine. A customized bottle makes a perfect business gift, favor for weddings or anniversaries, gift for friends and relatives at the holidays, or even to fill out your own wine cellar. Email us for details with the contact form on this page!