||Be the first to review!|
This beautiful Victorian style Inn was built in 1890 . The home has ornate stained glass windows, library, cozy fireplace, 5 large bedrooms, three bathrooms, 5 car garage and an enclosed front and rear porch with a large yard.
The Inn features five spacious Guest Rooms where sunlight is abundantly present and streams through the large windows which provide views of the small park directly across the street or of the large lawn and garden behind The Inn.
- King, Double and Twin Beds
- 3 Private bath
- 2 Shared bath
- High-speed Internet: wireless, hub or Shared computer
- Writing desk and chairs
- Window air conditioners in each room
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Common Rooms
- Mission style Library and adjoining
- Mission style Dining Room - perfect for meetings or small conferences
- Lounge with cable TV
- Shared phone with free local calls
Call or email us for more information! We would love to have you as our guest.
No reviews for this business yet. Be the first to review!
No events listed for this business.
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!