What's SUP? Stand Up Paddle Boarding is a trend that that's sweeping through the Northeast.
Come to learn all about the new water sport while enjoying a day in the Adirondacks at the 2nd Annual Adirondack Stand Up Paddle Festival.
In addition to both sanctioned races and family fun races, there will be on-water and dry-land clinics, fitness and yoga classes, demos, a guided group tour for all ages and abilities, and dealer reps on hand to answer all your SUP related questions.
2013 Event Schedule:
Friday, June 21st from 3:00pm – 7:30pm
- Race prep forward stroke clinic
- SUP fitness class
- After school kids SUP guided instruction tour
- On-water demos
Saturday, June 22nd from 8:00am – 7:30pm
- SUP wake-up yoga
- WPA long and short course races
- Introduction to SUP clinic (on-water)
- Choosing the right board & SUP equipment (dry land)
- Guided SUP tour
- Fun Race: Sprint, kid’s fun race, pooch race, tandem race
- All day on-water demos
Sunday, June 23rd from 9:00am –12:00pm
- Morning SUP group tour Middle Saranac Lake to Lower Saranac Lake
Don't miss this annual event! The Annual Adirondack Stand Up Paddle Festival is the perfect event for SUP enthusiasts and novices alike.