When: Event has passed. Watch this page for updates.
Where: Colby Beach at Saranac Lake, NY
What's SUP? Stand Up Paddle Boarding is a trend that that's sweeping through the Northeast.
Come to learn all about the new water sport while enjoying a day in the Adirondacks at the 3rd Annual Adirondack Stand Up Paddle Festival.
In addition to both sanctioned races and family fun races, there will be on-water and dry-land clinics, fitness and yoga classes, demos, a guided group tour for all ages and abilities, and dealer reps on hand to answer all your SUP related questions.
2014 Event Schedule:
Friday- June 20
- On- Water Demos- 4pm-6pm (demo fee is $3.00 and is good for both Friday and Saturday)
- After School Kids Sup Session- 4pm-5pm (cost is $20, includes PFD and SUP board)
- 1, 2,3 SUP- An Introduction to SUP- 5:30pm- 6:30pm ($20 if you have a board, $30 if you do not)
Saturday- June 21
- WPA Long & Short Course Race Registration- 8:30am- 9:30am
- Sunrise SUP Yoga- 8:30am- 9:30am ($20 if you have a board, $30 if you do not)
- Long Course Race Start- 9:45am
- Short Course Race Start- 10:15am
- On-Water Demo- 11:30am- 4:30pm ($3 demo fee)
- Long and Short Course Awards- 11:45am
- Choosing The Right Board- 12:30pm- 1pm
- Long Distance SUP Paddling- 2:30pm (free- dry land)
- Fun Races Registration!- 2pm-2:30pm
- 2:30- Sprint races (all ages)
- 3:00- Pooch Race (with your dog of course!)
- 3:30 Tandem Race (two people,one board, out and back)
- 4:00- Fun races awards
- Afternoon Guided Tour- 4:30pm- 5:30pm ($25 include board and PFD)
Sunday- June 22
- Guided SUP Tour on Lower Sarnac Lake- 9am- 12pm ($25 with board/ $40 includes all equipment, transportation and guide)
Don't miss this annual event! The Annual Adirondack Stand Up Paddle Festival is the perfect event for SUP enthusiasts and novices alike.
For More Information Call: (800) 491-0414
Back to events list