2017 Irish 2000 Festival
One of the Largest Irish Music Festivals Returns to Saratoga!
The 21st annual Irish 2000 Festival returns for 2017, once again offering a unique line up of Irish music including everything from Celtic punk and jam music to traditional and everything in between.
This year we are going back to our roots and doing the whole show in one BIG day-on Saturday September 16th.
Bring the kids along! There will be a Celtic Kids area featuring rides and games from Green Mountain Amusements, Celtic Critters, and a variety of other fun for the youngest members of your family.
This year’s music lineup includes:
Saturday, September 16
On the Coors Light Contemporary Stage:
- 11:30 am - 12:20 pm: The Narrowbacks
- 12:50 pm - 1:50 pm: Emish
- 2:30 pm - 3:15 pm: The Narrowbacks
- 3:55 pm - 5:05 pm: Get Up Jack
- 5:45 pm - 6:55 pm: Screaming Orphans
- 7:35 pm - 8:50 pm: Shilelagh Law
- 9:30 pm - 10:45 pm: Off Kilter
On the Timothy J. Nelligan & Patricia McSweeney Irish Pub Stage:
- 11:30 am - 12:30 pm: Brothers Flynn
- 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm: Who's Your Paddy
- 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm: The McKrells
- 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm: The Druids
- 5:45 pm - 7:00 pm: Searson
- 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm: Hair of the Dog
Performance times are subject to change without notice.
- $16 in advance
- $20 at the gate
- Children 12 and under are FREE and do not need a ticket
If you live near Price Chopper Supermarkets, discounted tickets are available at any supermarket register through their Tickets To Go program. And, if you use your AdvantEdge card, you receive an additional $1 off.