When: Tue, Jul 22, 2014 until Sun, Jul 27, 2014
| 9:00 AM
Where: Saratoga County Fairgrounds, 162 Prospect Street Ballston Spa NY
Classic carnival fun is just around the bend in Saratoga County! The 173rd Saratoga County Fair is sure to be a hit with every member of your family. From July 22 -27, you can enjoy one of the country's oldest fairs, right in Ballston Spa.
The Fair is open 9 a.m. to midnight daily; the midway is open 12 noon to midnight daily. The Live Music Pavilion is open every night at 8 p.m. Concessions are open every day 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
During the week, expect everything from a tractor pulls and cow shows, to jugglers, magicians, hypnotists, pig racing, beauty pagents and, of course, live music!
- General Admission $10 - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday free gate premiums with full price ($10) ticket.
- "Smaller Than Me" FREE - Smaller than 52" when standing
- Season Ticket $40 - Admits 1 person all week with free general parking in Fair Lots A-E only
- Senior Day $5 - Wednesday is Senior Day. Senior citizens 65 and older until 5:00pm
- Admission all week is free to active duty military members, ID required
- Agricultural Society Membership $10
Come, have fun, and bring the whole family!
For More Information Call: (518) 885-9701
Back to events list