Classic carnival fun is just around the bend in Saratoga County! The 172nd Saratoga County Fair is sure to be a hit with every member of your family. From July 16 -21, you can enjoy one of the country's oldest fairs, right in Ballston Spa.
The Fair is open 9 a.m. to midnight daily; the midway is open 12 noon to midnight daily. The Live Music Pavilion is open every night at 8 p.m. Concessions are open every day10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
During the week, expect everything from a tractor pulls and cow shows, to jugglers, magicians, hypnotists, pig racing, beauty pagents and, of course, live music!
- General Admission $10 - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday free gate premiums with full price ($10) ticket.
- "Smaller Than Me" FREE - Smaller than 52" when standing
- Unlimited Ride Wristbands $20
- Season Ticket $30 - Admits 1 person all week with free general parking in Fair Lots A-E only
- Senior Day $4 - Wednesday is Senior Day. Senior citizens 65 and older until 5:00pm
- Admission all week is free to active duty military members, ID required
FREE With Admission:
On Tuesday included in your admission is a free beach bag, on Wednesday a free e-tablet cover, and on Thursday a free Insulated 16 ounce mug (all gate premiums are while supplies last).
Discount price advantage sale “Tickets to Go” tickets available at all Price Chopper locations.
Come, have fun, and bring the whole family!