176th Saratoga County Fair
Classic carnival fun is just around the bend in Saratoga County! The 176th Saratoga County Fair is sure to be a hit with every member of your family. From July 18 - 23, you can enjoy one of the country's oldest fairs, right in Ballston Spa.
The Fair is open 9 a.m. to midnight daily; the midway and live music pavilion are open noon to midnight daily; and the concession building is open every day 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- General Admission: $12
- "Smaller Than Me" (Smaller than 52" when standing): FREE
- Season Ticket (Admits 1 person all week with free general parking in Fair Lots A-E only): $40
- Senior Day (Wednesday, ages 65 and over until 5 p.m.): $5
- Admission all week is free to active duty military members, ID required
- Agricultural Society Membership: $10
$20 wristband lets you ride all rides all day, any day at the Saratoga County Fair!
The Saratoga County Fair offers free parking in the Fair operated Lots A, B, D, and E.
- Bull riding
- Barrel racing
- Team roping
- Breakaway roping
Rodeo provided by Double M Rodeo.
Bands Performing at the Fair
- John Kribs & Friends - every afternoon
- Rick Bolton & Friends - Tuesday through Friday afternoons
- The Spurs USA - Saturday and Sunday afternoons
- Madd Haus Rocks - Tuesday evening
- Grit N Whiskey - Wednesday evening
- Jason Wicks Band - Thursday evening
- Skeeter Creek - Friday evening
- Big Sky Country - Saturday evening
- The North & South Dakotas - Sunday evening
John Kribs & Friends are performing in the Conservation Area; all other bands listed are performing in the Coors Light Live Music Pavilion.
Domestic & Exotic Animals
- Horse shows (saddle and draft)
- Dairy and beef cattle shows
- Goat and sheep shows
- 4-H Small Animal Display with fowl, rabbits, guinea pigs, and baby pigs
- Dynamo Dogs - an exciting, fast-paced act showcasing the talents of special dogs
- Eudora Petting Zoo - giraffes, alpacas, camels, lemurs, zebras, baboons, and more
New This Year Food Vendors
- The Pretzel Lady
- Scott's Brats
- Vinnie's Fine Foods
- Bacon Bomb
There is also a special beer this year that has been crafted just for the Saratoga County Fair by the Olde Saratoga Brewing Company! Get ready for Judging Stand Ale, a pale ale with a slightly sweet body and a crisp finish.
Come, have fun, and bring the whole family!