It’s not too late to donate! The annual city-wide effort to fight local hunger with a food drive started on July 22nd and is going on through August 5th.
Healthy, nonperishable foods can be dropped off from today through Friday at the following Albany locations:
- Albany City Hall
- Albany Heritage Area Visitors Center
- Albany Police Departments (Henry Johnson Boulevard, Western Avenue, Arch Street)
- Alive at Five
- Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception
- Downtown Business Improvement District
- Honest Weight Food Co-op
- Key Bank (all 11 Albany locations)
- St. Francis of Assisi
- Central Avenue Business Improvement District
- Food Pantries for the Capital District
Cash donations will also be accepted at the Food Pantries’ office and at the Alive at Five concert on Thursday. Just $10 can provide food for up to 52 meals!