The Promenade at University Place is the prime senior living community for those who wish to engage in an active lifestyle with all the comforts of home. They provide enhanced personal care services, stylish private suites, and top notch amenities.
Where Seniors Can Feel at Home
Located in Albany, NY, The Promenade at University Place is based on the idea that seniors can continue to live life to the fullest in a safe and comfortable environment. The community is situated among gorgeous landscaped grounds, features elegant furnishings, and it is operated by a highly skilled 24-hour staff who offer compassionate service based on each resident's individual needs.
They can provide assisted living services as well as memory care, and their Medicaid-funded Assisted Living Program (ALP) ensures that seniors receive the quality of care they deserve, regardless of their ability to pay.
The Promenade at University Place sits in the heart of New York State's historic capital, and the community is just a short drive away from many attractions, including the New York State Museum, Schuyler Mansion, and Palace Theatre.
Explore the Services & Amenities Offered
The community provides residents with a world of luxury and service, including:
- Three gourmet meals a day
- Assistance with daily living (bathing, dressing, safety checks, etc.)
- Medication assistance program managed by licensed nurses
- On-site visits by medical professionals
- Social and recreational activities, including regular outings
- Library, salon, and lounges
- Craft, computer, and recreation rooms
- And more
In addition, each resident lives in a newly designed suite. Most of them feature the following:
- A full kitchenette
- Accessible features in recently renovated bathrooms
- Wall-to-wall carpet in bedroom area
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Emergency call systems in bedrooms and bathrooms
- Housekeeping, laundry, and linen services weekly