Based in the Capital Region, TSL Kids Crew offers a variety of child care services, including summer camp programs that are open to all members of the community. Their summer camp focuses on recreational activities in small and large groups.
About TSL Kids Crew
TSL Kids Crew was established in 2009 by a group of College of Saint Rose alumni and full-time elementary school teachers. Their mission is to provide kids with professional and exciting recreational programs rooted in the philosophies of cooperation and interactive play. They currently offer daycare and school age care, after-school programs, and summer camps.
Bring Your Kids to Summer Camp in the Capital Region
Summer camp is one of the best ways for your kid to have fun, build social skills, and meet new friends. TSL Kids Crew hosts summer camps in the Capital Region that feature a variety of games, arts and crafts, special projects, indoor/outdoor activities, and more. For each day of summer camp, the core program runs from 9:00am-4:00pm, so parents can drop off their kids in the morning and pick them up in the afternoon.
TSL Kids Crew's summer camp program is designed for children going into Kindergarten (4 years old) through age 12, and they can enroll at any site. At the organization's Troy and Cohoes locations, they offer pre-school summer programs for ages 3 to 5. Children ages 12 to 15 are welcome to apply to be a CIT at any camp location.
2021 Summer Camp Schedule
Here is the 2021 camp schedule and list of weekly themes below (subject to change if COVID causes restrictions):
- Week 1, June 28 - July 2: Party in the USA
- Week 2, July 6-9 (closed July 5): Quest
- Week 3, July 12-16: Mess Fest
- Week 4, July 19-23: Best of the Best
- Week 5, July 26-30: Amazing Race
- Week 6, August 2-6: Where The Wild Things Are
- Week 7, August 9-13: Rockin Rhythm
- Week 8, August 16-20: Fabulous Food
- Week 9, August 23-27: Nautical Nonsense
- Week 10, August 30 - Sept 2 (closed Sept 3): TSL Re-Run