The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Oct 5, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
6th Annual Albany Police Department 5K Run/Walk for Domestic Violence Awareness
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month! Join the Albany Police Department on Saturday, October 5, 2019 for the 6th Annual Albany Police Department 5K Run/Walk for Domestic Violence Awareness. All proceeds from the event will be donated to local domestic violence agencies in Albany.
- Cost: Adults - $20.00
- Students: (13-22) - $15.00
- Race Day Registration Costs: $25.00
- Race Day Registration begins at 8:00am, race begins at 9:30am
- Children under 12 are FREE
- T-Shirts will be given to the first 150 paid registrants!
**Online Registration will close on October 1, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.**
For questions, contact Sarah DePasquale at 518-447-8770.