2017 Capital Area Advertising Expo & Conference
The Capital Area has some of the most amazing advertising and marketing partners. Come see them all in one place in a non-sales environment at the 2017 Capital Area Advertising Expo & Conference!
The Capital Region Advertising Expo is taking place on November 2nd, 2017, and it is your opportunity to learn about Digital Marketing, Constant Contact Email Marketing, Print Ads, Vehicle Wraps, Chamber Benefits, Event Sponsorship, Radio, TV, Direct Mail, and so much more.
There will also be demonstrations, giveaways, and presentations scheduled throughout the day.
- Constant Contact (10:00am) - How to convert and keep new customers with email marketing.
- Learn How To Utilize the NYNPA (11:00am) - NYNPA offers statewide and regional recruitment advertising solutions, giving clients the ease of one-order, one-bill placement for classified, display, and online advertising in New York State's daily newspapers and on their websites.
- Networking Luncheon + Marketing to Millennials Presentation (11:45am-1:00pm) - There are currently 80 million Millennials in the U.S. with an annual buying power of $200 billion. Reaching them takes a whole new marketing style and plan. Make sure you know how to reach this lucrative audience.
- American Marketing Association (1:15pm) - Learn about the many benefits of belonging to the AMA & how to become a professional certified marketer.
- Capital District Radio Association (2:00pm) - 93% of us listen to AM/FM radio over the airwaves. Learn how to incorporate Capital Region radio stations in your marketing plan.
- PromoRepublic (3:00pm) - Engage Your Audience: Create social media content that builds your audience and generates leads and sales.