Footloose Auditions at Lights Up Productions
Time to cut loose! Join Lights Up Productions at auditions for our spring production of Footloose!
All roles available, no audition fee required.
When: Saturday, January 18th. Sign in begins at 10am, auditions from 10:30am to 2pm OR Monday, January 20th. Sign in begins at 6:00pm, auditions from 6:30pm to 9pm.
- Please prepare 30 bars of any 80s pop-rock song or upbeat musical theatre song to be sung with a karaoke or instrumental track of your selection.
- An aux cord and speaker will be provided for your use.
- No a cappella auditions will be permitted and no accompanist will be provided.
- Proper dance attire
- Headshot and resume (if possible)
- A list of conflicts from February to May
- Karaoke instrumental track
Singing and readings from the show will be done as needed.
Ages 12 and up are welcome to audition!
$250 Tuition Based Program
Rehearsal schedule will be built off of actor conflicts and will be announced shortly following the cast list. Weekday rehearsals typically run from 5:30pm - 9:30pm, and weekend rehearsals usually fall between the late moning and early evening hours. Our rehearsal schedule typically includes three rehearsals per week.
Performances will take place at The Albany Barn during the first two weekends of May. This is subject to change - based on actor conflicts, there is a possibility that we will reduce performances to only one weekend. If you are only available during one of these weekends, please do not hesitate to come audition!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Information also available on our website (lightsupprod.com), facebook page (Lights Up Productions), and our instagram (lightsup.prod).
See you there!