Hollowed Harvest at Altamont Fairgrounds
After a fantastic holiday season last year, the Hollowed Harvest will return to the Capital Region on Friday, September 24th. The Jack-O’-Lantern festival will feature dozens of larger-than-life displays, some towering as tall as 2 stories and spanning more than 50 feet in length!
Attendees can expect to take about 35-40 minutes to walk through the event in its entirety. For our second year, we have an entire line-up of brand new displays to captivate both new and returning attendees!
Join us to experience the Titanic, a haunted hospital, and a tiki scene--all made out of Jack-O’-Lanterns (plus LOTS more)!
Once open, the show is scheduled to remain open Thursday-Sunday through October 31st. A full schedule is available at HollowedHarvest.com.
- Friday, September 24: 7pm - 10pm
- Saturday, September 25: 7pm - 10pm
- Sunday, September 26: 7pm - 9pm
- Friday, October 1: 7pm - 10pm
- Saturday, October 2: 7pm - 10pm
- Sunday, October 3: 7pm - 9pm
- Thursday, October 7: 7pm - 9pm
- Friday, October 8: 7pm - 11pm
- Saturday, October 9: 7pm - 11pm
- Sunday, October 10: 7pm - 10pm
- Thursday, October 14: 6:30pm - 9pm
- Friday, October 15: 6:30pm - 11pm
- Saturday, October 16: 6:30pm - 11pm
- Sunday, October 17: 6:30pm - 9pm
- Thursday, October 21: 6:30pm - 9pm
- Friday, October 22: 6:30pm - 11pm
- Saturday, October 23: 6:30pm - 11pm
- Sunday, October 24: 6pm - 9pm
- Monday, October 25: 6pm - 9pm
- Tuesday, October 26: 6pm - 9pm
- Wednesday, October 27: 6pm - 10pm
- Thursday, October 28: 6pm - 10pm
- Friday, October 29: 6pm - 12am
- Saturday, October 30: 6pm - 12am
- Sunday, October 31: 6pm - 10pm