Shop farm fresh produce, baked goods, cheeses, meats, prepared foods, and other fantastic locally-produced foods and crafts at the Schenectady Greenmarket each Sunday from 10AM - 2PM.
This outdoor market takes place around City Hall in Schenectady.
Please help us keep the market safe and healthy by adhering to the following guidelines:
- A mask must be worn at all times
- One customer at a vendor stall at a time
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home even with mild illness
- Use the hand sanitizer stations as needed
- The market may limit the number of customers to maintain social distancing of at least 6 ft
- Please come the market in groups of two or fewer. We encourage you to shop as quickly as possible
- Only vendors can handle their products. Ask for assistance and be patient until vendors can attend to you
- There is no sampling of products at market
- Please do not linger
- Wash all produce before consumption
Visit https://www.schenectadygreenmarket.com/ to learn more.