The information you are viewing for this event is from 2017.
Please check back for updates.
Homeless Action Committee's 24th Annual Sleep-A-Thon
Join community members and elected officials for at least one hour in the park to raise awareness and funds to house homeless people and for our Outreach Van program. Sponsored by the Homeless Action Committee. Obtain sponsors for your hour.
SLEEP-A-THON REGISTRATION, PROCEDURES, & INFO
- Participants in this event agree to spend at least 1 hour in the park. We hope you will sign up for additional hours.
- The Sleep-a-thon will be held from 5P-12A. It will be held in Townsend Park (corner of Henry Johnson Blvd. & Central Ave., Albany)
- HAC has a goal of raising $20,000 with this event which will benefit HAC’s permanent housing project and HAC’s Outreach Van. Each participant should aspire to collect at least $100.00, which will help us meet our goal.
- Bring your pledge form and any pre-paid pledges to this event. When you first arrive, go to the Social Justice Center- 33 Central Ave (across from park) to register.
- For more information, call HAC at 426-0554.