The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Jul 6, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
Supertone Music Festival 2019
The SUPERTONE Music Festival returns to Columbia County for a third summer, showcasing all that is vibrant and original in rock, roots and honky-tonk music on a technicolor stage for an upstate audience.
This year, Oldtone Productions has teamed up with Basilica Hudson to present the show in our solar-powered reclaimed 1880s factory on the waterfront.
- EX HEX – Washington DC’s MEGA Power Trio! RIPS!
- The Felice Brothers – Hudson Valley’s own
- Thelma and the Sleaze – Nashville rock & roll
- Zepaniah Ohora – NYC’s honky tonk king
- El Front – Kingston’s hometown punk heroes
- Chops, Sauerkraut & Krewton – Hudson’s own rockabilly country
- Wild Leek River – Country from the Green Mountains
- Hoot & Holler – Original Roots music from Asheville North Carolina
- Jon Hatchett – Country from Nashville
- Riley Downing – A solo set from Deslondes guitar and vocalist hailing from New Orleans/Kansas City
- Habibi – Brooklyn psych-rock with a surfer-Middle Eastern flare
- Local 111 – New American cusine from Philmont, NY
- Poor Devil Pepper Co. – Tex mex from Hudson’s hottest
- Skyview Farm – Pastured sausages, grown locally in Sheffield, MA
- Sundust Culture – Vintage &Amp; original fashions from Kingston, NY
- Galavant Home Decore – Unique home decor &Amp; finds
- Hot Dog Boat Mobile Recording Studio – Pop-up recording studio for the Hot Dog Boat Project (write and record spontaneous hot dog inspired songs & sounds)