Looking for fun things to do this weekend in Albany? We’ve rounded up our top picks from pop up restaurants to soup strolls to mummy marathons. Check it out!
- Come on down to Downtown Troy for this month’s Sage Themed Troy Night Out! Enjoy specials and deals at a variety of eateries and boutiques throughout Collar City.
- Join City Beer Hall and Rare Form Brewing Co. for a Pop Up Restaurant Event! Their collaboratively brewed Cross Contamination Pale Ale will be served along with Chef Dimitrios’ 2016 Slider Slam award winning Seoul Man Slider. Can’t make it to Rare Form in Troy? A keg of Cross Contamination Pale Ale will be tapped at City Beer Hall on Friday evening, as well!
- Emmy-nominated actor Rob Schneider, well known for his trademark blend of character and comedic acting, will be at the Funny Bone on Friday evening at 7:30 PM and 10:00 PM. Get your tickets before they sell out!
- What’s better than soup on a cold Saturday afternoon? Restaurants in Downtown Schenectady will open their doors to serve a variety of hot soups at the Schenectady Soup Stroll. Samples are $1!
- The Capital Roots 19th Annual Garden Bowl will take place at Uncle Sam Lanes in Troy on Saturday. Whether you throw gutter balls or bowl a perfect 300, you’re welcome to join the fun!
- EQX will host a free show featuring Half Moon Run at The Hollow at 7:00 PM.
- The Linda will host the 518’s own Apollo Night! Come out and see the area’s best up and coming comedians, artists and poets.
- Join the Albany Institute of History & Art for a relay-style, gallery talk marathon on the 125th anniversary of the opening of Ankhefenmut’s tomb! Learn more about ancient Egyptian priests and priestesses, coffins and burial rituals at this Mummy Marathon!
- City Beer Hall will once again host their Wild Game Night! Enjoy a tasting menu of wild game paired with Sierra Nevada and Bell’s Brewing beers. Get your tickets today!
Looking for more things to do in Albany? Check out the full list of events!