Valentine’s Day weekend is upon us! Whether you’re looking for ideas for a date or fun things to do with friends, we have you covered. Check out our top picks:
- Dubbed by the media as “The American Led Zeppelin,” Get The Led Out offers a strong focus on the early years. Don’t miss their performance Friday evening at The Palace Theatre.
- Paint, sip and eat at Canvas, Corks & Forks in Schenectady on Friday night. In addition to their complementary mac and cheese bar, there will also be free samples of their wine ice cream!
- The 3rd Annual Cupid’s Pub Crawl will be held on Saturday afternoon! Dress in your most ridiculous and dazzling Valentine’s Day attire and take on your favorite Lark Street Bars. All proceeds will go towards youth programs at the Boys and Girls Clubs of Albany.
- The River Stone Manor will host their Annual Valentine’s Dinner Dance on Saturday. The evening will feature The Accents Band, a delicious four-course meal, dancing and more. Make your reservation today!
- Ladysmith Black Mambazo is celebrating over fifty years of their joyous and uplifting music! Their musical efforts have garnered praise and accolades from a wide body of people and organizations over the decades. Don’t miss their performance at Troy Savings Bank Music Hall!
- The Albany Civic Theater presents Ain’t Misbehavin’ on Sunday afternoon. Journey through the timeless music of Thomas “Fats” Waller with fantastic performers. You won’t want to miss it!
- Monty Alexander will perform a special Valentine’s String Ensemble at The Egg on Sunday evening. He will be joined by guitar virtuoso Frank Vignola and bassist extraordinaire J.J. Wiggins Shakur along with special guest vocalist Caterina Zapponi.
Looking for more fun things to do this weekend in Albany? Check out the full list of events.