Looking for plans this weekend in Albany? We have you covered with our top picks. Take a look!
Fairs & Festivals
All Weekend Long
- Take a short drive to MASS MoCA for the FreshGrass Bluegrass Festival taking place all weekend long!
- It’s time for LarkFEST! Swing on over to Albany’s artsiest street for live music, great food and more.
Saturday & Sunday
- Welcome fall with fine wine, fabulous food and family fun at The Capital Region Apple & Wine Festivalon September 19th and 20th.
- Grab a great find or two at the Albany Center Gallery and Historic Albany Foundation yard sale! Proceeds will go towards their respective programming efforts.
- Swing over to the Troy Flea on Sunday and browse through vintage treasures.
Food & Drink
All Weekend Long
- It’s Troy Restaurant Week! Participating restaurants are offering special prix-fixe minus at four different price points: $5, $10, $20 and $30. Make your reservations for this weekend today!
- Sample more than 100 releases from some of America’s best craft breweries at America On Tap: Troy!
- Paint, sip and eat at Canvas, Corks & Forks in Schenectady! This brunch themed painting class will serve up blood marys, mimosas and of course, their famous mac n’ cheese.
Live Music & Comedy
- Don’t miss a hysterical night of stand-up comedy at Bombers in Troy! Keep in mind that this is an adult comedy show with adult language. Doors are at 7:30 PM with the show starting at 8:00 PM.
- Antje Duvekot will perform at The Linda on Friday evening. One of Boston’s top singer songwriters, you will not want to miss out on what’s sure to be a standout performance.
- The Deadbeats will be at Parish Public House from 9:00 PM on!
Check out the full list of Albany weekend happenings!