If you’re looking for things to do this weekend to get you in the holiday spirit, we have you covered! Take a look at our top things to do in Albany:
All Weekend Long
- The 19th Annual Price Chopper Capital Holiday Lights in the Park will be open all weekend! Take a drive through and check out over 125 illuminated displays in historic Washington Park.
- CBS 6 Melodies of Christmas will have shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Proctors. This holiday extravaganza will feature the Empire State Youth Orchestra and Youth Chorale, Grand Central Station and the Northeast Ballet!
- It’s A Wonderful Life will be screened at the Palace Theatre on Friday evening. This holiday classic is based on the short story “The Greatest Gift,” don’t miss it!
- Just because the Last Run 5K is sold out doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the fun! Cheer on the runners as they trot through Washington Park and enjoy the fireworks show at 4:45 PM!
- The Albany Berkshire Ballet will perform their production of The Nutcracker at The Egg on Saturday afternoon. Get your tickets today!
- What could be better than painting, sipping and eating? Swing over to Canvas, Corks & Forks in Schenectady to paint a winter scene and indulge in their complimentary mac and cheese bar!
Looking for more weekend fun? Check out the full list of Albany happenings.