Looking for fun things to do this weekend in Albany? We’ve rounded up our top picks from a fun night out in Troy to Restaurant Week, we have you covered. Check it out:
All Weekend Long
- Head to MiSci in Schenectady for the Butterfly House Exhibit! On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, escape cabin fever and discover hundreds of brilliantly colored native butterflies.
- Schenectady Restaurant Week is also taking place this weekend. Enjoy special fixed-price menus for $25 at a wide variety of restaurants!
- Don’t miss out on this month’s Birthday Party/Tiffany Windows Themed Troy Night Out! At 6:45 PM, there will be a 30-minute performance by Zana’s Dance Troupe in Monument Square. Additionally, there will be a variety of specials and deals throughout downtown Troy you won’t want to miss out on.
- Head over to City Beer Hall for their inaugural Funk Night starting at 9:30 PM. The Chronicles and special guests will host an evening of great music while you enjoy one of the area’s best draft lists!
- Mazzone Hospitality will host their Italian Night at the Glens Sanders Mansion in Scotia. Enjoy live music, complimentary beer, wine and soda and a delicious four-course meal! Get your tickets today.
- The escape room trend has taken the world by storm, and is now in Albany! Check out The Great Escape Room’s Soft Launch on Saturday from 11:30 am to 10:00 pm. Teams of up to 12 will be locked in a room with only their wits to enable a successful escape!
- The Russian Winter Festival will be held at the Polish Community Center on Saturday afternoon. Enjoy contests, a photo booth, folk singers and of course — delicious food and drinks!
- Getting married or know someone who is? You don’t want to miss the Sixty State Place Bridal Show on Sunday. Over 30 of the region’s premier wedding vendors will be on-hand to help you plan your perfect wedding.
- Dave Mason and Leon Russell will be at The Egg on Sunday evening at 7:00 PM. Don’t miss this double-bill featuring two rock music icons!
Looking for more weekend fun? Check out the full list of Albany happenings.