Photo by Michael Panzarino
ALBANY NY – Alive at Five is Albany NY’s premiere summer concert series. Every Thursday evening in the summer, distinguished national, regional and local artists bring their best performances to this popular event.
Alive at Five draws an enthusiastic and energetic crowd to Jennings Landing at the Corning Preserve (formerly known as Albany Riverfront Park) for dancing, food, refreshments, and entertainment. This year is the 27th Anniversary of Alive at Five!
Since a summer party isn’t complete without ice-cold beer, lemonade, and a great BBQ, local vendors are always on hand supplying plenty of food and drinks.
Don't miss the Alive at Five outdoor summer concert series this year on Thursdays from June 9 - August 4, 2016 at 5:00pm... It keeps Albany alive!
2016 Summer Concert Series Lineup Coming Soon!
Parking: Broadway parking lots and garages »
Handicapped parking: Corning Preserve parking lot, Columbia Street Garage
Rain location: Alive at Five may be moved to the rain location at the Corning Preserve Boat Launch, located under the 787 underpass at Colonie & Water Streets
For Albany restaurants and nightlife visit: Albany Restaurants or Albany Nightlife
Special Ground Rules in Effect:
- NO glass containers of any kind
- NO alcoholic beverages
- NO coolers, backpacks, bags, containers, packages, thermoses, cups, bottles, cans, flasks.
- NO animals or pets (Excludes ADA-defined service animals)
- Security personnel reserve the right to inspect any bag, container or package and confiscate any prohibited or illegal items.
- Any type of recording of the performance or presentation is prohibited without prior written consent.
- All attendees should be prepared to present age identification at any time if they intend to consume alcohol.
PLEASE NOTE: Ground rules are subject to change without notice. Exceptions made for medical or child-care reasons may be addressed individually.
Volunteer at Alive at Five! – Be close to all the action and enjoy great perks as a Alive at Five volunteer! Hundreds of volunteers are needed each week to make this event successful, and TIPS certified volunteers are especially in high demand. If you are interested in volunteering (TIPS certified or not) get more details on Volunteering at Alive at Five »
For more information contact the City of Albany Office of Special Events & Volunteer Services at (518) 434-2032 or visit their website »