Alive at Five 2018 - Albany's Annual Summer Concert Series
Alive at Five is the City of Albany's premier free summer concert series! Every Thursday evening in the summer (except July 5), distinguished national, regional, and local artists bring their best performances to this popular annual event.
What You Should Know:
Don't miss the Alive at Five outdoor summer concert series this year on Thursdays from June 7 - August 2, 2018 (except July 5) from 5:00pm-8:00pm.
Concerts happen at Jennings Landing (at the Albany Corning Preserve), with a rain location of the Corning Preserve Boat Launch.
Since a summer party isn't complete without ice cold beer, lemonade, and a great BBQ, local vendors are always on hand selling plenty of food and drinks to attendees.
2018 Summer Concert Series Lineup:
- Alive at Five: MIRK and Matisyahu
Thursday, Jun 21, 2018
- Alive at Five: The Age and B.B. King Blues Band Featuring Tito Jackson
Thursday, Jun 28, 2018
- Alive at Five: Hip Hop Night With Big Daddy Kane, DJ Trumastr, Und3rstanding, and DJ Supreme
Thursday, Jul 12, 2018
- Alive at Five: Mixed Roots and Third World
Thursday, Jul 19, 2018
- Alive at Five: Blind Crow and Yonder Mountain String Band
Thursday, Jul 26, 2018
- Alive at Five: The LateShift and Sir Sly
Thursday, Aug 2, 2018
Parking: $5 flat fee and handicap parking is available at the Riverfront Garage at Broadway and Columbia Street.
Rain location: Alive at Five may be moved to the rain location at the Corning Preserve Boat Launch, located under the 787 underpass at Colonie & Water Streets.
For Albany restaurants and nightlife visit: Albany Restaurants or Albany Nightlife
Special Ground Rules in Effect:
- NO glass containers of any kind
- NO alcoholic beverages
- NO coolers, backpacks, bags, containers, packages, thermoses, cups, bottles, cans, flasks
- NO animals or pets (Excludes ADA-defined service animals)
- Security personnel reserve the right to inspect any bag, container or package and confiscate any prohibited or illegal items.
- Any type of recording of the performance or presentation is prohibited without prior written consent.
- All attendees should be prepared to present age identification at any time if they intend to consume alcohol.
PLEASE NOTE: Ground rules are subject to change without notice. Exceptions made for medical or child-care reasons may be addressed individually.
Volunteer at Alive at Five! - Be close to all the action and enjoy great perks as an Alive at Five volunteer! Hundreds of volunteers are needed each week to make this event successful. If you are interested in volunteering, get more details here »
For more information, contact the City of Albany Office of Cultural Affairs at (518) 434-2032 or visit their website »