||Don't miss the largest Apple Festival in the Capital Region at the Altamont Fair Grounds!
ALBANY NY — Visit the 20th annual Capital Region Apple Festival & Wine Festival at the Altamont Fair Grounds on September 15th and 16th, 2012! Admission is just $8, and children under 15 are FREE. Saturday events run from 9am - 6pm and Sunday events are from 10am - 5pm.
Over 100 of the finest crafters, vendors and artisans from all over the Northeast will present a unique variety of handmade crafts and other gifts. Wine tasting and sales will be available all weekend from New York State wineries. In addition, there will be a farmers market and bakery to pick up some local goodies and cooking demonstrations as well as a variety of other entertainment throughout the day. For the car lovers, make sure you check out the Car Show on Sunday.
Expected attendance at this festival is over 16,000 people -- making it one of the largest fall events in the Capital Region!
- Face painting
- Pumpkin painting
- Pony rides
- Petting zoo
- Rock climbing wall
- Amusement rides
- Haunted House
- Albany County Sheriffs Department, Operation Safe Child
- The Kids Circus, and The Incredible Larry!
Even More Fun
- Wine tastings and sales from NYS wineries
- Quilt show and sale from the Old Songs Dutch Barn
- Car Show on Sunday
- Juried Craft Show - Featuring 100 unique artists
- Pride of NY Specialty Food Vendors
- Farmer's market and bakery
- Cooking demonstrations
- Lectures by industry professionals
- Live Entertainment
No pets allowed
Advance Sale Tickets Available At Price Chopper For A Discount
<< Albany Fall Guide
<< Return to Albany News