Wine & Dine For The Arts | January 14th - 16th, 2016
Local Albany chefs show off their skills in this three-day food and wine festival to raise money for the arts!
The Albany Chefs’ Food and Wine Festival will take place at Hilton Albany on Thursday, January 14th through Saturday, January 16th, 2016. This year's festival will benefit Albany Barn, Capital Repertory Theater, The Palace Theater, and Park Playhouse.
This is a great opportunity to support downtown businesses, including local art exhibitions and restaurants.
Throughout the weekend you will taste top-of-the-line food and wine pairings, and will learn about the impressive art of food and wine preparation with cooking demonstrations and wine tasting seminars.
Don't walk away empty handed! There will be an auction to give you the chance to take home some exceptional items.
This year's festival will include:
- The Mayor's Opening Celebration at City Hall
- Grand tasting, including 250 wines, spirits and beer for sampling
- Battle of the Bartenders: Manhattan Edition
- Barista Albany
- Educational seminars and competitions
- Rising Star Chef Pavilion & Craft Beer Pavilion
- "Slider Slam" Competition
- Gala Reception 6-course dinner
- And more!
For more information contact Albany Food & Wine Festival Inc. via