Wine & Dine For The Arts | January 15th - 17th, 2015
Local Albany chefs show off their skills in this three-day food and wine festival to raise money for the arts!
The Albany Chefs’ Food and Wine Festival will take place Thursday, January 15th through Saturday, January 17th, 2015 to benefit the Art Community of Downtown Albany. At the Hilton Albany, you'll enjoy a sophisticated and upscale setting in downtown Albany.
This is a great opportunity to support downtown businesses, including local art exhibitions and restaurants.
Throughout the weekend you will taste top-of-the-line food and wine pairings, as well as learn about the impressive art of food and wine preparation with cooking demonstrations and wine tasting seminars.
Don't walk away empty handed! There will be a wine auction to give you the chance to take home some of the exceptional and distinctive wines you have tasted throughout the weekend.
This year's festival will include:
- The Mayor's Opening Celebration at City Hall
- Grand tasting, including 250 wines, spirits and beer for sampling
- Battle of the Bartenders: Manhattan Edition
- Barista Albany
- Educational seminars and 5 competitions
- Rising Star Chef Pavilion & Craft Beer Pavilion
- "Slider Slam" Competition
- Gala Reception 6-course dinner
- And more!
Proceeds will go to support the Albany Barn, Albany Institute of History & Art,
Albany Symphony Orchestra, Capital Repertory Theatre and Park Playhouse.
For more information contact Albany Food & Wine Festival Inc. via .