The information you are viewing for this event is from Friday, Apr 29, 2022.
Please check back for updates.
Annual Albany Chefs' Food and Wine Festival Grand Gala
The Wine & Dine for the Arts Grand Gala Dinner will return in-person this year presented by Fenimore Asset Management and Empire Merchants North. The event will take place at the Albany Capital Center on Friday, April 29, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
The Albany Chef’s Food & Wine Festival’s mission is to provide sustainable funding for the support and preservation of the not-for-profit arts community in Albany, NY, through an annual 3-day Food & Wine themed Festival that markets our restaurants, chefs, and their innovative cuisine, educates consumers on healthy, sustainable agriculture, and donates the net income directly to deserving non-profit arts organizations.
Available ticket opportunities include:
- Executive Producer (Honorary Guest) - $500 per person
- Producer (Honorary Guest) - $250 per person
- Lead Actor - $200 per person
- Understudy (<40 years of age) - $175 per person
- Studio Executive Enhanced tables will be available for $2,000 per table of eight
- Additional Sponsorship opportunities are available upon request