The information you are viewing for this event is from 2016.
Please check back for updates.
Albany's Annual Veterans Day Parade
Honor the millions of veterans at Albany's 61st Annual Veterans Day Parade. The parade kicks off at the corner of Central Avenue and Ontario Street at 11am.
The parade proceeds east on Central, continues east on Washington Avenue to Hawk Street, located just east of the NYS Capitol. The reviewing stand is situated on the steps of the old NYS Education Building.
The Annual Albany Veterans Day Parade is presented by the Tri-County Council Vietnam Era Veterans.
Come out and honor the veterans who served our country!
Take note of the following parking restrictions and road closures that will be in effect for the parade:
- Parking Restrictions: November 11, 2016 8AM-2PM
- Washington Avenue, both sides between S. Swan Street and N. Hawk Street
- Central Avenue, both sides from Partridge Street to Ontario Street
- Road Closures: November 11, 2016 10AM-2PM
- Central Avenue between manning Boulevard and Washington Avenue
- Washington Avenue between Central Avenue and Eagle Street
- All intersecting roadways to and from the above streets will be closed and cross traffic diverted around the parade route