The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, May 13, 2023.
Please check back for updates.
2023 Albany Tulip Festival
When and where
Date and time
About this event
The Tulip Festival is Albany's signature spring event. Featuring annual traditions rooted in the city's rich Dutch heritage, nearly one hundred artisans selling their handmade crafts, a fine arts show, delicious food, the KidZone family fun destination, two stages of world-class live entertainment, and more than 140,000 tulips in 150 different varieties, the Tulip Festival is a sparkling showcase of local culture and business. It all takes place in historic Washington Park, the 81-acre "crown jewel" of the City.
2023 Dates & Times:
- Saturday, May 13: 11:00AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday, May 14: 11:00AM - 6:00PM
Directions & Parking Info:
For GPS directions to the main park entrance, use 1 New Scotland Ave, Albany NY 12208.
CDTA will provide complimentary shuttle service to Washington Park at these designated free parking locations:
Free Tulip Festival parking:
- Elk Street parking lot, located behind the State Education Building. The pick-up location will be Elk and Hawk at the stop sign.
- Eagle Street parking lot, located at the corner of Eagle Street and Madison Avenue.
Shuttles will run every 20-25 minutes depending on traffic. These parking lots are free to use the weekend of Tulip Festival.
Paid Tulip Festival Parking Locations:
Off-street parking for Tulip Fest is available just a short walk from Washington Park at the following ParkAlbany parking lots:
- Parking Lot 2: Located at 72 Central Ave. (Between Central Ave. & Western Ave.)
- Parking Lot 3: Located at 327 Washington Avenue. (At Washington and Lexington Ave.)
- Parking Lot 4: Located at 124 Central Ave. (Between Central Ave. & Bradford St.)
Parking at these lots is subject to fees.
Event times and information subject to change and not guaranteed.