The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, May 7, 2022.
Please check back for updates.
2022 Albany Tulip Festival
The Tulip Festival is Albany’s signature spring event. Featuring annual traditions rooted in the city’s rich Dutch heritage, nearly one hundred artisans selling their handmade crafts, a fine arts show, delicious food, the KidZone family fun destination, two stages of world-class live entertainment and more than 140,000 tulips in 150 different varieties, the Tulip Festival is a sparkling showcase of local culture and business. It all takes place in historic Washington Park, the 81-acre “crown jewel” of the City.
2022 Dates & Times:
- Saturday, May 7: 11:00AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday, May 8: 11:00AM - 6:00PM
Directions & Parking Info:
For GPS directions to the main park entrance, use 1 New Scotland Ave, Albany NY 12208.
CDTA will provide complimentary shuttle service to Washington Park at these designated free parking locations:
Free handicap parking
- Albany Medical Center parking lot, located off Robin Street, for customer needing extra assistance or in a wheelchair. That shuttle will drop passengers off at the Madison Avenue/New Scotland entrance to the park.
Free Tulip Festival parking:
- Elk Street parking lot, located behind the State Education Building. The pick-up location will be Elk and Hawk at the stop sign.
- Eagle Street parking lot, located at the corner of Eagle Street and Madison Avenue
Shuttles will run every 20-25 minutes depending on traffic. All parking lots are free to use the weekend of Tulip Festival.