Need plans this weekend in the Albany area? We’ve rounded up our top picks for fun things to do this weekend! Take a look:
All Weekend Long
- The 19th Annual Price Chopper Capital Holiday Lights will be open all weekend long starting at 6:00 PM! Drive through historic Washington Park and take in over 125 illuminated displays. After the drive, stop in to the Washington Park Lakehouse for refreshments, crafts and more.
Saturday & Sunday
- The Babes in Troyland Holiday Market will take place in downtown Troy on Saturday and Sunday. Presented by Troy Flea, this isn’t your grandma’s holiday market! There will be over 30 vendors including antiques, whiskey tasting, a man cave and a game room.
- Paint, sip and eat at Canvas, Corks & Forks on Friday evening in Schenectady! Learn how to paint a festive scene of decorated branches and indulge on the complimentary mac and cheese bar.
- Downtown Schenectady’s City Hall-iday will take place on Saturday afternoon. Enjoy a fun-filled afternoon of music, crafts, holiday themed entertainment and more!
- The 10th Annual Santa Speedo Sprint will return to Lark Street again this holiday season! Register today for this popular holiday event.
- Do you know someone who would love to meet Santa? Head to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites for Brunch with Santa & Friends! Enjoy a delicious meal, get plenty of photos with your favorite holiday characters and shop some holiday craft vendors.
Looking for more weekend fun? Check out the full list of Albany happenings.