Autism Society of the Greater Capital Region
101 State Street
Schenectady, NY 12305
Schenectady, NY 12305
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!
- Short Form Games Improv ClassToday until Wednesday, Apr 5, 2023Challenge your brain with classic improv games! 6 classes, Wednesdays, 7-9 PM, March 1- April 5. There will be a showcase on April 7 at 7 PM.
- TEAMS! Improv ClassToday until Thursday, Apr 6, 2023Learn the art of making your team look good: for on and offstage teams! Thursdays, March 2nd - April 6th, 7-9 PM. Class will culminate in a brief showcase performance...
- Polish Easter Food SaleToday until Saturday, Apr 1, 2023The Blessed Virgin Mary of Częstochowa Parish has opened it's online Polish Food store at www.bvmc.org/foodsale. You can place your Easter order now and pick it up on Saturday April,...
- Gallery Tour | Women on ViewToday until Thursday, Mar 30, 2023This program will explore the fascinating tales of women in the museum. We will highlight stories within our exhibit "Its' a Wrap: 200 Years of Outerwear", female artists of the...
- Crossgates Get Hired Job FairTodayCrossgates & the Guilderland Chamber of Commerce will be hosting a special "Get Hired!" job fair presented by the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance.
- The Lift Concert Series: World Piano DayTodayThe Lift Concert Series presents performances of new, independent music featuring regional performers, curated by Organ Colossal: Sam Torres and Sophia Subbayya Vastek. The audience is invited to enter the...
- Egg-Stravaganza by WonderlandThursday, Mar 30, 2023 until Saturday, Apr 8, 2023The largest Easter Egg Hunt in New York State! New York's only family-friendly, fully interactive Easter Egg-Stravaganza experience.
- Brain Fog (aka Chemo Brain)Thursday, Mar 30, 2023If you've had cancer treatment, chances are you feel the aftereffects in the form of brain fog, or "chemo brain." During this one hour free workshop learn common reasons for...
- Mental Wellness & ResilienceThursday, Mar 30, 2023In honor of women's history month Ally Meyers, a former JLA member will be organizing a workshop on women and mental health!...
- T.V. DoctorsThursday, Mar 30, 2023Come out for a great night of music! T.V. Doctors featuring Evan Conway, Bob Morris, Josh Witmer will be performing along with other bands Bright Dog Red and Sound For.
What's New on Albany.com
Experience the Capital Region With This Curated List of Fun Events Happening This Weekend
March 23rd, 2023
Check out these fun events going on in and near Albany. In town this weekend only is the 2023 Capital Region Flower & Garden Expo—the perfect way to kick off the spring season. Keep reading... Continue Reading »
Experience Albany’s St. Patrick’s Day Events, Check Out the Theatre Scene, and More
March 17th, 2023
If you’re looking to get out this St. Patrick’s Day weekend, then attend some of the Albany area’s events! Or, if you’re Irished-out, enjoy plays, March Madness games, a concert, or even a cool train... Continue Reading »
6 Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day (And More!) This Weekend in Albany
March 9th, 2023
This weekend in the Capital Region is packed full of things to do! With six events to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day early, choosing just one will be hard! But if you don’t want to participate... Continue Reading »
9 of the Top Events Happening This Weekend in the Capital Region
March 2nd, 2023
Looking for something fun and exciting to do this weekend? Look no further than the Capital Region! From expos to musical and dance performances, countless activities are happening throughout the region. To help you plan... Continue Reading »
Bundle Up and Enjoy a Weekend Full of Events in the Capital RegionVisit The What's New Blog on Albany.com
February 23rd, 2023
This weekend in Albany has something for everyone to enjoy! Catch the action of the State Wrestling Championships, immerse yourself in a cinematic experience at a Proctors Theatre Film Festival, and shop at the winter... Continue Reading »