People love living in downtown Albany. And sure, we might be biased, but numbers aren’t. The residential units in the Downtown Albany BID have a 97% occupancy rate, with residents ranging from millennials to retirees and everyone in between.
So what’s it like to live Downtown? Come and see for yourself.
This Friday, August 7, 2015, eight residential properties will open their doors from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Participating are:
- 17 Chapel | 17 Chapel Street
- 23 N Pearl Street
- Beaver Lofts | 83 Beaver Street
- The Arcade Apartments | 488 Broadway
- The Argus Apartments | 412 Broadway
- Meginniss Flats | 370 Broadway
- Park Place at 60 State | 60 State Street
- Steuben Place Apartments | 40 Steuben Place
This FREE event is a self-guided tour, and by participating not only do you have the opportunity to see what happens when historic architecture meets modern day living, you can also enter to win a $250 gift certificate to the BID business of your choice!