Courtesy of Albany Country Club
Chef Deven furman
24 Graham Crackers
7 oz. Butter(unsalted)
18 oz. Chocolate(couverture)
1/4 cup sugar(granulated)
5 Gelatin Sheets
1/4 cup Coffee Liqueur
26 oz. Heavy Cream
1. Line 24 3-inch PVC molds with acetate paper (or parchment paper), place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
2. Crush graham cracker to the consistency of sand, melt butter and combine with crushed mixture.
3. Place 2 tablespoons of graham cracker mixture in each mold and thoroughly press down until even.
4. Melt chocolate over a double boiler, set aside.
5. Whip heavy cream to a medium peak and set aside.
6. Submerge gelatin sheets in cold water until soft. Gently remove from water disgarding all excess moisture. Place gelatin in a bowl and microwave to a liquid form, then immediately add coffee liqueur and set aside.
7. Whip egg yolks and sugar over double boiler to the ribbon stage, remove from heat and whisk in gelatin mixture.
8. Fold yolk/gelatin mixture into chocolate.
9. Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture.
10. Place mousse in a pastry bag and fill PVC molds to the top and freeze overnight to set.
11. Pull molds from the freezer, push out from the bottom up, remove acetate paper, place under refrigeration.
12. Fill a pastry bag with marshmallow fluff, pipe a small amount on top of the mousse, brule gently and serve.