Albany Riverfront Jazz Festival 2019
As summer comes to an end, let it go out with a cymbal crash and a trumpet blast. Don't miss the Albany Riverfront Jazz Festival on September 7, 2019. The festival brings acclaimed musical guests, great food, vendors, and kids' activities...and best of all, it's FREE!
The event kicks off this year at 12:00pm and will conclude at 8:00pm with a fantastic fireworks display! Media sponsors for the event are 88.3 The Saint and WCDB 90.9.
- 12:00pm-1:00pm - Charlie Apicella & Iron City
- 1:30pm-2:30pm - Skip Parsons and the Riverboat Jazz Band
- 3:00pm-4:00pm - Black Tie Brass
- 4:30pm-6:00pm - Dizzy Gillespie All-Stars
- 6:30pm-8:00pm - The Bad Plus
Ground rules: No glass, animals or recording of performances. All City of Albany parks are now curb-to-curb tobacco-free.
Note: In the event of inclement weather, the festival will move to the Corning Preserve Boat Launch at Water & Colonie Streets.
For more information on the Jazz Festival, please call 518.434.2032 or visit www.albanyevents.org.