Tue, Feb 28, 2017
to 9:30 AM
The Century House, 997 New Loudon Road, Latham, NY 12110
$35 Members; $50 Member Walk-ins; $70 Future Members
Harness your powers, build your network, and find your own wonder women of support.
Join regional wonder women for real life, solutions-based discussions on the challenges professional women face. Attendees will have three, 20-minute table rotations. Topics include:
- Work-Life Balance
- If you are competent, it’s time to be confident!
- Moving your career to the next level
- Lessons learned: What I wish someone had told me
- Having difficult conversations
Wonder Women Facilitators Include:
- Heather C. Briccetti, Esq., President & CEO, The Business Council of NYS, Inc.
- Lisa Despart, President, Action Window Cleaning Co., Inc.
- Lorraine Ferguson, Associate, Sandler Training
- Daquetta Jones, Executive Director, YWCA of the Greater Capital Region, Inc.
- Susan Kambrich, Head of School, Woodland Hill Montessori School
- Monica Kurzejeski, Deputy Mayor, City of Troy
- Annmarie Lanesey, President, Greane Tree Technology
- Katherine Maciol, President, CEO (Commission on Economic Opportunity)
- Denise Murphy McGraw, Partner, Hill, Gosdeck & McGraw, LLC
- Christine Nealon, Executive Director, TRIP
Back to events list
Incorrect info on this event listing or page? -- please email