The information you are viewing for this event is from Friday, May 17, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
St. Sophia 2019 Greek Festival
Join us as Albany Goes Greek for 3 days during the St. Sophia 2019 Greek Festival!
- “E Kouzina” – New Casual dining room featuring all our traditional home cooked authentic Greek entrees
- Continuous LIVE Greek Music & Greek dancers in traditional costumes
- Greek Pastry Shop featuring homemade pastries
- Delicious Food Shops under the Tent: Souvlaki, Gyro, Greek Salad, Loukoumades (Greek Fried Dough), Spanakopita and Greek Coffee
- Souvenir and Jewelry Shops
- Church Tours
- Free Parking and shuttle service
- Friday, May 17th: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Saturday, May 18th: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Sunday, May 19th: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Admission is $3 each day, and children under 12 are free.
Backpacks and outside beverages are prohibited.
For more information, call 518-489-4442, "like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stsophiaalbany, or visit our website: http://stsophia.net/events/2019-greek-festival/