St. Sophia 2019 Greek Festival
Join us as Albany Goes Greek for 3 days during the St. Sophia 2019 Greek Festival!
- “E Kouzina” – New Casual dining room featuring all our traditional home cooked authentic Greek entrees
- Continuous LIVE Greek Music & Greek dancers in traditional costumes
- Greek Pastry Shop featuring homemade pastries
- Delicious Food Shops under the Tent: Souvlaki, Gyro, Greek Salad, Loukoumades (Greek Fried Dough), Spanakopita and Greek Coffee
- Souvenir and Jewelry Shops
- Church Tours
- Free Parking and shuttle service
- Friday, May 17th: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Saturday, May 18th: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Sunday, May 19th: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Admission is $3 each day, and children under 12 are free.
Backpacks and outside beverages are prohibited.
For more information, call 518-489-4442, "like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stsophiaalbany, or visit our website: http://stsophia.net/events/2019-greek-festival/