If you are out of work, it may be time to make a list of the 10 reasons you don’t have a job. Many people will blame the economy, layoffs, poor bosses, etc, but if you sit down and look at some of the other reasons you are out of work, you may discover that all the reasons you come up with are manageable and fixable.
Here are 10 reasons many people are out of work other than economic conditions
1. An unclear objective
2. A resume that lacks clarity
3. Lack of online presence on sites like LinkedIn
4. Expired credentials
5. Incomplete degree requirements
6. Lack of experience with new technology
7. Poor presentation skills
8. Not accepting jobs that are “beneath them”
9. Gaps in employment that aren’t explained
10. Inflexibility in work schedule
All 10 of these items can easily be adjusted. You may want to consider checking out the Career Communications Concepts online learning environment through SaratogaCollege.com. Be one of the first 5 people to email us before 9/18 at email@example.com and you will be given free access to this 12 week career development course and guidance to help you find your next job.