How to Request a Flexible Work Schedule:
by Braathe Enterprises Virtual Intern Stephanie Fortuna
1. Show and rate your progress.
2. Explore different divisions within your business.
3. Link to other associates who can influence for the advantages of having a flexible schedule.
4. Construct a strategy. Write down the duties you are able to achieve outside of the workplace. Make sure to list the time you will be unavailable, and find different methods to keep communication.
5. In case you are worried that while you’re off-siting will decrease promotion, design a plan to attend maximum times for the week schedule.
6. Consider the benefits of your strategy that can deliver good results for your business and you.
7. Mark down what suggestions you can offer that defines your strategy and how will it benefit your manager and you.
8. With your discussions and plan, be optimistic on your effort.
9. Propose and offer a temporary trail period and summarize the quantity of methods that your strategy will accomplish.
10. Request for feedback if you are rejected, and a period where you can discuss the subject again.
Kurtz, David L. Contemporary Business. 13th ed. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley &
Sons, 2010. Print.