Not sure how to use Constant Contact? We'll show you!
New to Constant Contact Email Marketing? Need a little guidance? In this time-efficient, highly practical ninety (90) minute session, we'll give you an instructive overview of Constant Contact's tools and features-and how to put them to work for you. You'll learn the basics so you can get going with Email Marketing:
In this Workshop, we will cover:
1. Setting up your Constant Contact account
2. Getting new subscribers by adding sign-up boxes to your website and emails
3. Creating an email campaign and editing email newsletter templates
4. Branding your emails with your logo, colors, and photos
5. Creating content that people want to receive and read
6. Importing your email list into your contact database
7. Tracking and interpreting your results
8. Combining email and social media marketing to leverage the communications power of both
9. And more!
It's a relaxed, friendly educational session - bring your questions!
This is an introductory-level workshop on using Constant Contact.
This Workshop is Ideal for:
Is this workshop right for you? This ninety (90) minute workshop is suitable for anyone new to Constant Contact, or who just wants a hand learning how to use our products. Some general knowledge of email marketing practices and concepts may be helpful.
Bonus: All participants receive copy of "Email Marketing for Small Business," a valuable resource from Constant Contact to help make email marketing work for your business.
Cost: $20 per person (includes coffee and light breakfast).