When: Event has passed. Watch this page for updates.
Where: Shepard Park, Lake George, NY
Cost: FREE ADMISSION
The 2014 Lake George Jazz Festival is September 13 & 14 at Shepard Park in Lake George NY.
Jazz enthusiasts, you don't want to miss this weekend festival of outdoor entertainment, featuring a talented lineup of jazz musicians and groups down by the Lake.
Schedule of Performances
All concerts are FREE. This year we celebrate three decades of presenting established and emerging jazz masters!
Saturday, September 13:
- 1 PM: Manuel Valera ~ New Cuban Express
- 2:45 Cyrille Aimee ~ Gypsy Jazz Quintet
- 4:30: SexMob Plays Fellini ~ The Music Of Nino Rota
- Saturday evening 6 - 8 PM: Opening Reception for Caroline Ramersdorfer and John Van Alstine at the Courthouse Gallery (Large brick building next to Shepard Park, Amherst Street entrance)
- Special Saturday evening performance 7:30 PM: Anat Cohen Quartet
Sunday, September 14:
- 1 PM: Billy Martin's Wicked Knee
- 2:45: Jane Bunnett & Maqueque ~ Sounds of Cuba
- 4:30: Raymond Scott Orchestrette
Back to events list