The information you are viewing for this event is from 2018.
Please check back for updates.
30th Annual CF Stair Climb
Join us for the 30th Annual CF Climb in the tallest building in Albany, the Corning Tower. Climb 42 floors, 809 steps as either an individual, first responder, or as part of a four-person relay team. Whether climbing to improve your time or to simply cross the finish line, this event is a great way to spend the day with co-workers, friends or family while “Adding Tomorrows” for people with cystic fibrosis.
- Individual Climber – Individual climbs 42 floors, timed
- Relay Team Climber – 4 individuals each climb 1/4 of the way up tagging off in a relay fashion, timed
- First Responder Climber – Individual climbs 42 floors wearing full gear, timed
- First Responder Relay Team Climber – 4 first responders each climb 1/4 of the way up tagging off in a relay fashion wearing full gear, timed
Registration Fee Schedule:
- 09/12/2017 - 01/01/2018 - $10
- 01/02/2018 - 02/01/2018 - $15
- 02/02/2018 - 02/15/2018 - $25
- 02/16/2018 - 02/24/2018 - $40
$10 flat rate registration fee for First Responder. Thank you for your service!
Minimum Fundraising Requirement: $150