The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Feb 22, 2020.
Please check back for updates.
32nd Annual CF Stair Climb
Join us for the 32nd Annual CF Climb in the tallest building in Albany, the Corning Tower! Climb 42 floors, 809 steps as either an individual, first responder, or as part of a four-person relay team. Whether climbing to improve your time or to simply cross the finish line, this event is a great way to spend the morning with co-workers, friends or family, while “Adding Tomorrows” for people with cystic fibrosis.
- Individual Climber – Individual climbs 42 floors, timed
- Relay Team Climber – 4 individuals each climb 1/4 of the way up tagging off in a relay fashion, timed
- First Responder Climber – Individual climbs 42 floors wearing full gear, timed
- First Responder Relay Team Climber – 4 first responders each climb 1/4 of the way up tagging off in a relay fashion wearing full gear, timed
- Child Climber – Ages 10 and under with parent registration
- Virtual Climber – Unable to attend the event, but wishes to fundraise
Registration Fee Schedule:
- 10/1/19 - 1/1/20 - $10
- 1/2/20 - 2/1/20 - $15
- 2/2/20 - 2/15/20 - $25
- 2/16/20 - 2/23/20 - $40
$10 flat rate registration fee for First Responder. Thank you for your service!
Minimum Fundraising Requirement: $150