Schenectady Restaurant Week 2018
Get this Hot Deal at Your Favorite Local Restaurants
Restaurant Week is the best time to visit your favorite restaurants or try new ones! From February 26-March 4, dine out at any participating restaurant of your choice and get a 3-course meal for a special fixed price of $25.
Since this week is such a popular time to go out to eat, reservations are encouraged, and even required by some restaurants. Contact each restaurant with specific questions.
Schenectady Restaurant Week runs from February 26 - March 4, 2018.
2018 Participating Restaurants:
- Ambition Cafe
- Aperitivo Bistro
- Armando's Villa Tuscan Grille
- Bel Cibo Bistro
- Canvas, Corks & Forks
- Centre Street: A Public House & Garden
- Chez Nous
- Cornells In Little Italy
- Duke's Chophouse at Rivers Casino & Resort
- Jade Bistro
- Johnny's Restaurant
- Katie O'Byrne's Restaurant
- The Lounge at Glen Sanders
- Mad Jack Brewery at The Van Dyck
- Manhattan Exchange
- More Perreca's Italian Kitchen
- Pho Queen
- Pinhead Susan's
- RARE Craft Steak & Cocktail House
- The River Road House
- Slidin' Dirty
- Tops American Grill, Bakery & Bar
- Turf Tavern
- The Waters Edge Lighthouse
- Via Entertainment - Rotterdam
To see each restaurant's menu, visit http://downtownschenectady.org/portfolio/schenectady-restaurant-week/
Schenectady Restaurant Week is presented by the Downtown Schenectady Improvement Corporation, Discover Schenectady, and the Chamber of Schenectady County, an affiliate of the Capital Region Chamber.