- Thrown Together: Salt Glazed Stoneware from New York State and VermontToday until Sunday, Oct 9, 2022Thrown Together celebrates the art of salt glazed stoneware, and includes pieces with vibrant images in a variety of shapes. Developed by the Arkell Museum with pieces borrowed from The...
- Capital Region Pink Mile ChallengeToday until Monday, Oct 31, 2022You're invited to participate in the 3rd annual Capital Region Pink Mile Challenge, which is a virtual 5k fitness challenge that will take place throughout the month of October. All...
- Online Yoga with MeghanToday until Monday, Oct 10, 2022Join an all-levels yoga class every Monday 4-5pm from the comfort of your own space. Reduce stress and create greater ease in body and mind....
- Hollowed Harvest at Altamont FairgroundsToday until Sunday, Oct 9, 2022Returning for its third year, the Hollowed Harvest is an amazing Jack-O'-Lantern spectacle designed for audiences of all ages! This year, the Hollowed Harvest will feature a brand new walk-through...
- IMPACT Wrestling: Bound for GloryToday until Saturday, Oct 8, 2022IMPACT Wrestling presents back-to-back nights of action-packed live pro wrestling - including the company's showcase event of the year, BOUND FOR GLORY - on Friday and Saturday, October 7 and...
- Double M Haunted HayridesToday until Sunday, Oct 9, 2022Double M Haunted Hayrides has been creating fear for over 25 years in Upstate New York!
- Field of HorrorsToday until Sunday, Oct 9, 2022Field of Horrors offers several different attractions for the price of one! Check out Return of Mummy's Curse, The Crypt, Insanity, Condemned Manor, and more.
- Wine TastingToday until Sunday, Oct 9, 2022SABBA Vineyard is a small family-run vineyard in Chatham New York. We are open from Noon to 8 with wine tasting and live music every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We...
- East Greenbush Community Library Book SaleToday until Sunday, Oct 9, 2022Fall Book and Media Sale Thousands of used books, DVDs, and audiobooks for adults and children. Huge selection, low prices! Cash, check or credit card accepted....
- New Horizons Women's Retreat 2022Today until Saturday, Oct 8, 2022The theme of this year's New Horizons Women's Retreat is "Rejoice! Look What The Lord Has Done."
What's New on Albany.com
Haunted Hayrides, Troy ChowderFest, Tacos, and More This Weekend in the Capital Region
October 7th, 2022
If you’re looking for fun events in the Capital Region this weekend, you’ve come to the right place! Check out everything from an awesome Indian celebration to spooky hayrides to chowder, tacos, and even margaritas.... Continue Reading »
Get ‘In the Mood’ for Some Big Band With the Glenn Miller Orchestra in Albany on October 24
October 4th, 2022
One of the most iconic and sought-after music groups—the Glenn Miller Orchestra— is coming to Albany for one night this October! At 7 PM on the 24th, you can experience a performance unlike any other... Continue Reading »
This Weekend in the Capital Region: Hollowed Harvest, Two Car Shows, Elktoberfest, and More
September 30th, 2022
This weekend in the Albany region, there are fun events for everyone! Whether you’re looking for car shows, want to celebrate spooky season, or want to eat some incredible food while supporting a good cause,... Continue Reading »
Art on Lark, the Annual Currach Regatta, Hollowed Harvest, and More This Weekend in Albany
September 23rd, 2022
Looking for something fun to do this weekend in the Capital Region? There are plenty of events happening in the area! Keep reading to learn about the Adirondack Balloon Festival, Art on Lark, and more.... Continue Reading »
Art in the Park, the Capital Apple & Wine Fest, PearlPalooza & Much More in the Capital Region This WeekendVisit The What's New Blog on Albany.com
September 16th, 2022
Summer might be over, but that’s alright: fall events are ramping up in the Albany region! Check out this list for some notable things happening over the weekend, including the Capital Apple & Wine Festival,... Continue Reading »