0 reviews from our community
- NamaState Street Yoga ClassesTodayNamaState Street Yoga classes will run on Saturdays in August and Wednesdays in September outside the H. Carl McCall State University of New York Administration Building at 353 Broadway in...
- Intro to Glass Fused Jewelry (1 Session)TodayExplore the exciting medium of fused glass, while nurturing your ability to effectively employ color and light.
- The Jagaloons & The El Dorados w.s.g. The Eligible Spatulers at The LindaTodayHailing from Albany NY, The Jagaloons play guitar-driven, reverb-drenched, all-instrumental rock and roll. This quartet takes the surf music sound of the 1960s and adds modern and eclectic influences, creating...
- Adirondack Balloon Festival 2021Thursday, Sep 23, 2021 until Sunday, Sep 26, 2021The 48th annual Adirondack Balloon Festival is on! The popular event with proceed with a slightly different schedule this year.
- Grab-and-Go Lunches & ClothingThursday, Sep 23, 2021Free lunches and clothing will be available on September 16, 23 & 30 from 1PM - 5PM at Swinburne Park on the corner of N. Manning and 2nd. If you...
- Jazz on Jay: Awan Rashad QuartetThursday, Sep 23, 2021Jazz on Jay is back with free lunchtime concerts throughout the summer. Exceptional singers and instrumentalists from across the region bring their bands to the corner of State Street and...
- "You Wore That Where?" Night of Comic ReliefThursday, Sep 23, 2021Join us for some comic relief featuring the funny and talented Jennifer McMullen in support of Dress for Success Albany programming.
- AJR at The Palace TheatreThursday, Sep 23, 2021Re-envisioning what pop can be in the 21st century, AJR unassumingly emerged as a ubiquitous hit-making outlier and one of the biggest indie bands in the world. Since 2012, the...
- Double M Haunted HayridesFriday, Sep 24, 2021 until Saturday, Sep 25, 2021Double M Haunted Hayrides has been creating fear for over 25 years in Upstate New York!
- Field of HorrorsFriday, Sep 24, 2021 until Saturday, Sep 25, 2021Field of Horrors offers several different attractions for the price of one! Check out Return of Mummy's Curse, The Crypt, Insanity, Condemned Manor, and Dr. Morbid's Haunted House.
What's New on Albany.com
End-of-Summer Festivals, Upcoming Ghost Tours, and More Albany News
September 17th, 2021
This weekend in the Capital Region is jam-packed with can’t-miss festivals, including PearlPalooza in Albany, a Vegan Food Festival in Troy, and the Sharon Springs Harvest Festival. Start making your plans today, and get caught... Continue Reading »
Albany’s Riverfront Jazz Festival Returns, The City Beer Hall Plans to Reopen, and More
September 10th, 2021
Are you ready to have some fun this weekend? The annual Albany Riverfront Jazz Festival is happening this Saturday, a Tugboat Roundup will be held in Waterford, and you can enjoy authentic Greek food at... Continue Reading »
Have a Fun-Filled Labor Day Weekend in the Capital Region! Here’s What’s Coming Up
September 3rd, 2021
Whether you’re a fan of bagpipes, baseball games, or even oyster bars, there’s a lot going on in and around Albany. Find out about upcoming Labor Day weekend events and some newsy updates and announcements.... Continue Reading »
Summer Fun Continues With Art On Lark, the Schaghticoke Fair, and More in the Albany Area
August 27th, 2021
Discover unique artworks at Art On Lark this Saturday, attend free concerts, and make plans for a summer day at a local fair. There is a lot happening in the Albany area, and we’ve rounded... Continue Reading »
Eat, Drink, and Have Fun in the Albany Area: Find Upcoming Events & News to KnowVisit The What's New Blog on Albany.com
August 20th, 2021
The Altamont Fair is underway – but that’s not the only major event happening this month! Explore even more upcoming events below, and then read on for some restaurant news and other updates from around... Continue Reading »