0 reviews from our community
- Capital Region Pink Mile ChallengeToday until Sunday, Oct 31, 2021You're invited to participate in the Pink Mile Challenge - a virtual 5K race taking place throughout the month of October. Run, walk, hike, bike - your choice!
- The Dark Side of Downtown AlbanyTodayOur popular Dark Side tours are back!
- City of Albany Mayoral Candidates ForumTodayHear candidates Greg Aidala, Alicia Purdy, and Kathy Sheehan, in a forum moderated by JoDee Kenney. All questions are submitted prior to the event, online.
- MUSIC That Is Simply Out Of This WorldTodayPresented by the Memorial Concert Band of Colonie. Please join us Wednesday October 20th at 7:30 pm at the Colonie High School for our return to live music. The Memorial...
- Capitol Hauntings TourThursday, Oct 21, 2021 until Friday, Oct 22, 2021Which two United States Presidents visited the Capitol after they died? What happened to the "lost" Capitol murals and their eccentric artist? Does the secret demon carved in stone hold...
- Double M Haunted HayridesThursday, Oct 21, 2021 until Sunday, Oct 24, 2021Double M Haunted Hayrides has been creating fear for over 25 years in Upstate New York!
- Hollowed Harvest at Altamont FairgroundsThursday, Oct 21, 2021 until Sunday, Oct 31, 2021After a fantastic holiday season last year, the Hollowed Harvest will return to the Capital Region on Friday, September 24th. The Jack-O'-Lantern festival will feature dozens of larger-than-life displays, some...
- Grab-and-Go Lunches, Hot Soup, Clothing & Small Household ItemsThursday, Oct 21, 2021Free lunches, clothing, hot soup, and small household items will be available on October 7, 14, 21, and 28 from 1PM - 5PM at New Jerusalem Home of the Saved...
- The Dark Side of Downtown AlbanyThursday, Oct 21, 2021Our popular Dark Side tours are back!
- VanderFESTThursday, Oct 21, 2021Support Vanderhedyen with Food & Beer Fall Celebrations. Come join us after a long pause for some fundraising fun and to raise money for our children, adults, and families that...
What's New on Albany.com
From Halloween Fun to the Holiday Season, Here’s What’s New in the Albany Area
October 15th, 2021
We’re already halfway through October, and before you know it, Halloween will be here. Find out about spooky Capital Region attractions and events below, and then read on for 4 newsy tidbits. Haunted Happenings, Local... Continue Reading »
An Anti-Gala, A New Seafood Restaurant, and More Albany Area Happenings
October 8th, 2021
A popular “anti-gala” event returns next week, spooky attractions are open in the Capital Region, and there’s a new seafood restaurant at the Times Union Center. Learn about all of this and more below! Mark... Continue Reading »
Halloween Season Happenings, Local Business News, and More in Albany
September 30th, 2021
The first weekend of October is here, and there’s a lot to know about in the local Albany area. Spooky attractions are opening for Halloween season, a popular market has expanded to Latham, and a... Continue Reading »
From Major Festivals to New Restaurants, Here’s What’s Happening in Albany
September 24th, 2021
Fall is officially underway, and Albany is coming alive with exciting events and new businesses. Make plans for weekend fun and visit a new restaurant or two! Festivals & Fairs, Spooky Attractions Begin, and More... Continue Reading »
End-of-Summer Festivals, Upcoming Ghost Tours, and More Albany NewsVisit The What's New Blog on Albany.com
September 17th, 2021
This weekend in the Capital Region is jam-packed with can’t-miss festivals, including PearlPalooza in Albany, a Vegan Food Festival in Troy, and the Sharon Springs Harvest Festival. Start making your plans today, and get caught... Continue Reading »