The information you are viewing for this event is from 2018.
Please check back for updates.
2018 Hannaford Kidz Expo
The 13th Annual Hannaford Kidz Expo takes over the Empire State Plaza from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, March 3 for a day chock full of entertainment and activities to keep your kids happy and on the go. Admission is FREE and there’s something for everyone!
Find activities galore, from meet-and-greets with beloved characters, theater performances, bounce rides, arts and crafts, mini-golf, and even reptiles. For the parents, you’ll appreciate finding information on everything you and your kids need all in one convenient location: college savings, summer camps, health care, sports clubs, photographers, dance studios, and vacation planning, just to name a few.
Featuring the Octonauts! The Octonauts are a dynamic eight-member crew of quirky and courageous adventure heroes who dive into action whenever there is trouble under the sea. Equipped with a fleet of aquatic vehicles, they rescue amazing sea creatures, explore incredible new underwater worlds, before returning safely to their home base, the Octopod. Now is your chance to become an Octo-cadet and join Captain Barnacles and Kwazii in an interactive performance! Don't forget to bring your cameras to get your picture taken with your favorite aquatic heroes!
- Hannaford Supermarkets (Meeting Rooms 3– 4): All Day
- The Octonauts (Hart Theater)
- Circo Comedia Performance (Meeting Room 6)
- Planetarium Adventures (Concourse): 10:30am, 12:30pm, 3:30pm
- Make a Comet (Concourse): 11:30am, 2:30pm, 4:30pm
- Battlefield Live Laser Tag (Concourse)
- Dance Dimensions (Concourse): 11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm
- Roaming Railroad (Concourse)
- Reptile Adventures (Meeting Room 5)
- Toddler Zone (Base of The Egg): All Day
- More than 100 vendors
- Bounce rides, music, mini-golf, face painting and more!