The information you are viewing for this event is from 2018.
Please check back for updates.
9th Annual Pearl Palooza - Pearl Street Music Festival
Presented by Remarkable Liquids, downtown Albany's biggest free music festival is back for its 9th year! Join us on N. Pearl Street between Pine and Sheridan for live music on two stages.
Gasko & Meyer Stage (at Sheridan Avenue)
- 2pm: Good Fiction
- 4pm: The Greeting Committee
- 6pm: Superorganism
O'Connell & Arononwitz Stage (at Pine Street)
- 1pm: Winner of the Lucky Strike Battle of the Bands
- 3pm: Kitten
- 5pm: Caroline Rose
More Fun on Pearl Street
- 11am: #Yogapalooza mass yoga event
- 12pm: Cornhole tournament brought to you by Gasko & Meyer
- Great local vendors, downtown bar and restaurant specials, and more!
Visit www.weqx.com for more information.
Parking is available for $5 at the Riverfront Garage (Broadway and Columbia Street), just two blocks away from the action!