The information you are viewing for this event is from Friday, Nov 18, 2022.
Please check back for updates.
2022 Pride Center Gala - The Rainbow Age, A New Era Of Visibility
The Pride Center of the Capital Region is proud to be the longest continually operating Pride Center in the country. We are also proud of the incredible work of these past 52 years and honor the folks who marched first so today we could run. As we look forward, we welcome the dawning of the Rainbow Age: A New Era of Visibility.
LGBTQ+ work has historically been siloed, but this new age is one of intergenerational collaboration, multi-racial and -ethnic voices, supporters and leaders of all genders, beliefs, nationalities and so much more. When we think about the future of the queer movement, we must remember that at least ten percent of everyone, everywhere, is already LGBTQ+, and here we welcome everyone.
Every year, we hold this event to honor those in the community who demonstrate continued support for the Pride Center and our mission to support and advocate for the LGBTQ+ community across the ten counties of the Capital Region. Join with over 200 Pride Center supporters in our annual celebration.
This year's Pride Center Gala will be held at the Historic 90 State Street, in Albany on Friday, November 18, 2022.
- Multiple food stations – everything from tacos, to pasta, fish, beef, and a variety of desserts. Gluten free and Vegetarian options will be provided.
- We'll have lots of great auction items as well as silent & live auction items.
This event will be open seating so you may mingle, dance, bid on exciting auction items, eat, drink, and enjoy some special entertainment (to be announced). All paid tickets include valet parking and coat check. Vehicles may be left over night at the parking garage, if you let the valet service know and you get your keys.
VIP Cocktail Hour (Honorary & Sponsor guests) 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- For Award Recipients, Honorary Committee Guests, and Event Sponsors
- Open bar, champagne & Hors d'Oeuvres, music, dancing and a special performance by our entertainment
General Admission 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Dinner stations, dessert & cash bar.
- Music & dancing, entertainment.
Please contact the Pride Center at 518-462-6138 with questions.