Capital Region Location & Infrastructure Drives High-Tech Investments
Tech Valley offers a strong innovative location and developed infrastructure that is well-equipped to meet the demands for any high-tech company. The area has invested over $13 billion for such companies.
State incentives, a scenic location with a wide variety of suburban, rural and city living in Upstate New York and worksites that meet the requirements for future nanotechnology and high tech companies all come together to make Tech Valley a premier locale.
Tech Valley's Infrastructure
New York State's already established infrastructure offers high-tech companies what they need in order to function properly and efficiently, not only now but in the future. State-of-the-art telecommunications, large water and sewer capacity, high quality energy supplies, comprehensive transportation systems, and other factors are already in place - ready to be fully utilized by the nanotech industry.
Tech Parks in New York's Tech Valley:
- Troy: Rensselaer Technology Park
- Albany: Harriman Research and Technology Park
- Malta: Saratoga Technology + Energy Park (STEP)
- Malta/Stillwater: Luther Forest Technology Campus
- Glens Falls: Tech Meadows at Glens Falls
- Queensbury: Queensbury Industrial Park
- Watervliet: Arsenal Partnership Technology Campus
- Bethlehem: Vista Technology Center in Bethlehem NY