- Albany I Spy: Downtown DiningToday until Sunday, May 22, 2022Albany Archives, Discover Albany, and the Downtown Albany BID present Albany I Spy, with a tasty spin!
- My Fair Lady at ProctorsToday until Sunday, May 22, 2022From Lincoln Center Theater that brought you The King & I and South Pacific, comes "a sumptuous new production of the most perfect musical of all time" (Entertainment Weekly), Lerner...
- Kid's Fishing Clinic at Peebles Island State ParkToday until Sunday, May 22, 2022The Hudson River Fishermen's Association is hosting a free Kids Fishing Clinic on Peebles Island during Canal Fest, open to kids of ages.
- Pop-Up Shop at Colonie CenterToday until Sunday, May 22, 2022JB Enterprises is hosting a Pop-Up Shop at Colonie Center on May 21-22, 2022!
- 2022 Waterford Canal FestivalToday until Sunday, May 22, 2022Celebrate the beginning of the 2022 canal season at the Waterford Canal Festival. This two day event features live music, craft and food vendors, kids activities, dance performances, and more.
- World Premiere: "The Legend of the Waitress and the Robber" by Concrete Temple Theater, Playfactory Mabangzen, and YellowbombToday until Sunday, May 22, 2022"Imagine if you will, there's a world much like ours. Maybe in the future. Or maybe even now. A world where every human lives separate and alone. The only interaction...
- Capital District Reptile ExpoTodayThe Capital District Reptile Expo (previously known as the Saratoga Reptile Expo) comes to the Albany Capital Center on Sunday May 22nd from 10am to 4pm!
- Jazz Brunch with Sertso, Berger & FriendsTodayJazz Brunch with Sertso, Berger & Friends
- Spring Pop-Up Shop at Peelz On WheelzTodayJoin The Peelz On Wheelz and over 20 small business vendors for our annual Spring pop-up shop May 22 from 12-3p.m. 🌸🛍 🎟 Entry is FREE and all are welcome!...
- Upstate Punk Rock Flea MarketTodayMark your calendar for May 22nd for the return of The Upstate Punk Rock Flea Market.
What's New on Albany.com
Spring Festivals & Events, a Casting Call in Troy, and More Newsy Updates
May 20th, 2022
A few fun festivals are happening in the Capital Region this weekend, including an annual spring celebration at the Albany Pine Bush Preserve. View some event highlights in our list below, and read on for... Continue Reading »
A Popular Festival Returns to Albany, Baseball Starts Soon, and More Newsy Updates
May 13th, 2022
Tulip Festival may be over, but springtime fun continues on in the Albany area! Don’t miss out on the Saint Sophia Greek Festival, the food trucks at the Empire State Plaza, the start of baseball... Continue Reading »
Enjoy Tulip Festival & More Fun Events in the Albany Area
May 6th, 2022
For the first time since 2019, Albany Tulip Festival is returning as an in-person festival with all your favorite traditions and events, including live music and entertainment, vendors, food, and kids activities. Bring the whole... Continue Reading »
Prepare for Tulip Tours, Book a Spring Cruise, and Have a Fun Weekend in Albany
April 29th, 2022
From family-friendly activities to anniversary parties, there are plenty of events for everyone this weekend. Check them out below, and read on for news about local businesses and more. An Easter Egg Hunt, Anniversary Parties,... Continue Reading »
Albany Named as the Number One Place to Live in New York StateVisit The What's New Blog on Albany.com
April 27th, 2022
Albany, the capital of New York State, is an incredibly historic and beautiful place to live. With a vibrant arts and entertainment scene, plenty of shops and boutiques, numerous local heritage tours and museums, and... Continue Reading »