0 reviews from our community
- Capital Region Pink Mile ChallengeToday until Sunday, Oct 31, 2021You're invited to participate in the Pink Mile Challenge - a virtual 5K race taking place throughout the month of October. Run, walk, hike, bike - your choice!
- Double M Haunted HayridesToday until Sunday, Oct 24, 2021Double M Haunted Hayrides has been creating fear for over 25 years in Upstate New York!
- Hollowed Harvest at Altamont FairgroundsToday until Sunday, Oct 31, 2021After a fantastic holiday season last year, the Hollowed Harvest will return to the Capital Region on Friday, September 24th. The Jack-O'-Lantern festival will feature dozens of larger-than-life displays, some...
- WCI Film Festival and Lecture Series: VAMPIRES!Today until Sunday, Oct 24, 2021The University at Albany's annual student- and community-centered public humanities Film Festival and Lecture Series offers a curated selection of historically and globally significant films, lectures and keynote addresses, artistic...
- Dead and BreathingToday until Sunday, Oct 24, 2021Dead and Breathing by Chisa Hutchinson is the first of BTTUNY's Productions, as the Resident Community Company, to take place at theREP. In Dead and Breathing a rich and cranky...
- Dead Man's Hand Tattoo ExpoToday until Sunday, Oct 24, 2021Pure Ink Fury proudly presents the first annual Dead Man's Hand Tattoo Expo! Over 150 of the industry's best artists in the most exciting venue in the Capital District, October...
- Field of HorrorsToday until Sunday, Oct 24, 2021Field of Horrors offers several different attractions for the price of one! Check out Return of Mummy's Curse, The Crypt, Insanity, Condemned Manor, and Dr. Morbid's Haunted House.
- Fall Fun FestivalToday until Sunday, Oct 24, 2021FREE ADMISSION! Join us for the Fall Fun Festival at DuBois Farms this weekend!
- Mopco Improv 101 ClassTodayThis is a Hybrid Class - you can take it in person at the Mopco Improv Theater, or remotely via Zoom.
- The Hudson Shores Farmers Market & Craft ShowTodayEvery second and fourth Sunday from April to October!
What's New on Albany.com
Experience the Halloween Spirit in Albany With Special Events and Festivities
October 22nd, 2021
Halloween is less than two weeks away, and the Albany area is already embracing the spookiest time of the year. From haunted attractions to family-friendly events, check out what’s going on this week. Find Halloween... Continue Reading »
From Halloween Fun to the Holiday Season, Here’s What’s New in the Albany Area
October 15th, 2021
We’re already halfway through October, and before you know it, Halloween will be here. Find out about spooky Capital Region attractions and events below, and then read on for 4 newsy tidbits. Haunted Happenings, Local... Continue Reading »
An Anti-Gala, A New Seafood Restaurant, and More Albany Area Happenings
October 8th, 2021
A popular “anti-gala” event returns next week, spooky attractions are open in the Capital Region, and there’s a new seafood restaurant at the Times Union Center. Learn about all of this and more below! Mark... Continue Reading »
Halloween Season Happenings, Local Business News, and More in Albany
September 30th, 2021
The first weekend of October is here, and there’s a lot to know about in the local Albany area. Spooky attractions are opening for Halloween season, a popular market has expanded to Latham, and a... Continue Reading »
From Major Festivals to New Restaurants, Here’s What’s Happening in AlbanyVisit The What's New Blog on Albany.com
September 24th, 2021
Fall is officially underway, and Albany is coming alive with exciting events and new businesses. Make plans for weekend fun and visit a new restaurant or two! Festivals & Fairs, Spooky Attractions Begin, and More... Continue Reading »