0 reviews from our community
- Adult Jazz Class with MaureenToday until Wednesday, Sep 29, 2021Everybody Jazz! Mixed-level beginner. Actors, athletes, all welcome. Intermediate class available evening. Find Jazz Class with Maureen on FB, insta, or website. Happy to answer questions.
- National Voter Registration Day: Voter Info TablesTodayPrice Chopper, Market 32, and Honest Weight Food Co-op Host National Voter Registration Day Events at their stores
- NamaState Street Yoga ClassesWednesday, Sep 29, 2021NamaState Street Yoga classes will run on Saturdays in August and Wednesdays in September outside the H. Carl McCall State University of New York Administration Building at 353 Broadway in...
- Oktoberfest at the Empire State PlazaWednesday, Sep 29, 2021Join us for Oktoberfest at the Empire State Plaza with traditional German food from Mazzone Hospitality ($), authentic music by the Accord-A-Tones, vendors, and more!
- Capitol Hauntings TourThursday, Sep 30, 2021 until Friday, Oct 1, 2021Which two United States Presidents visited the Capitol after they died? What happened to the "lost" Capitol murals and their eccentric artist? Does the secret demon carved in stone hold...
- Grab-and-Go Lunches & ClothingThursday, Sep 30, 2021Free lunches and clothing will be available on September 16, 23 & 30 from 1PM - 5PM at Swinburne Park on the corner of N. Manning and 2nd. If you...
- Bunch of Hocus Pocus! Guided Wood - Cut Out In Studio Or Take Home KitThursday, Sep 30, 2021Free Mac N' Cheese Bar nibbled throughout every class! Crafty cocktails are available for purchase!
- The Mersey Beatles at The EggThursday, Sep 30, 2021Born on the banks of The Mersey river, and cafted in the historic cellars of The Cavern Club, The Mersey Beatles have been rocking sold-out audiences around the globe since...
- Lily and Stella and the Reptilians - Open for Business Concert Series at The LindaThursday, Sep 30, 2021A DOUBLE BILL. LILY plus Stella and the Reptillians close out the Open for Business Concert Series.
- Double M Haunted HayridesFriday, Oct 1, 2021 until Saturday, Oct 2, 2021Double M Haunted Hayrides has been creating fear for over 25 years in Upstate New York!
What's New on Albany.com
From Major Festivals to New Restaurants, Here’s What’s Happening in Albany
September 24th, 2021
Fall is officially underway, and Albany is coming alive with exciting events and new businesses. Make plans for weekend fun and visit a new restaurant or two! Festivals & Fairs, Spooky Attractions Begin, and More... Continue Reading »
End-of-Summer Festivals, Upcoming Ghost Tours, and More Albany News
September 17th, 2021
This weekend in the Capital Region is jam-packed with can’t-miss festivals, including PearlPalooza in Albany, a Vegan Food Festival in Troy, and the Sharon Springs Harvest Festival. Start making your plans today, and get caught... Continue Reading »
Albany’s Riverfront Jazz Festival Returns, The City Beer Hall Plans to Reopen, and More
September 10th, 2021
Are you ready to have some fun this weekend? The annual Albany Riverfront Jazz Festival is happening this Saturday, a Tugboat Roundup will be held in Waterford, and you can enjoy authentic Greek food at... Continue Reading »
Have a Fun-Filled Labor Day Weekend in the Capital Region! Here’s What’s Coming Up
September 3rd, 2021
Whether you’re a fan of bagpipes, baseball games, or even oyster bars, there’s a lot going on in and around Albany. Find out about upcoming Labor Day weekend events and some newsy updates and announcements.... Continue Reading »
Summer Fun Continues With Art On Lark, the Schaghticoke Fair, and More in the Albany AreaVisit The What's New Blog on Albany.com
August 27th, 2021
Discover unique artworks at Art On Lark this Saturday, attend free concerts, and make plans for a summer day at a local fair. There is a lot happening in the Albany area, and we’ve rounded... Continue Reading »